Ralco's stamping presses are governed by the black-and-white world of the ERP control plan; a press only receives power to run the next part if the last part is to specification.
- Progressive, Transfer, High Speed, Line Dies
- Materials: Low to High Carbon Steel, High Strength Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Galvanized, Aluminized Steel
- In-die Operations: Staking & toggle lock, pierce/clinch nuts, extrusion, tapping & roll threading
- Secondary Operations: Assembly, e-coat, powder coat, plating, heat treat, tumble/de-burr, part washing, and many others
- "Smart" Presses - driven by the control plan through the ERP system - includes job-specific recipe with presets:
- ERP eliminates human setup variation
- ERP automatically shuts down press if part is out of tolerance